NOTICE TO USERS
From Tuesday 14 September
Library access with reservation and presentation of green pass
Tuesday and Thursday from 8.30 am to 6.30 pm.
Wednesday and Friday from 8.30 am to 2.30 pm
- bibliographical information;
- consultation of modern, microfilmed and periodical bibliographic material (upon reservation);
- consultation of ancient, rare and valuable bibliographic material (upon reservation);
- study with own books (upon reservation);
- delivery or return of books on local loan and inter-library;
- renew expiring local loan books, loan application;
- digital reproductions.
How to access services:
- by e-mail (email@example.com) for bibliographic information, reservation for on-site consultation and to study with your books
- by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the inter-library loan
- by e-mail (email@example.com) for for information on ancient, rare and valuable bibliographic material
- by phone to the number 0039 010 2546441 (until 2 p.m.) for bibliographic information, reservation for on-site consultation and to study with your books;
- by phone to the number 0039 010 2546480 (until 2 p.m.) for for loan/renewals/refunds, information and request for digital reproductions
The volumes placed in the 3rd room are currently not available. We apologize for the inconvenience.
We invite you to follow further updates on the website and on our social channels.